My purpose in answering basic questions is to immediately and simply clarify to you how my expertise can help you.
What do I do when a car accident happens?
In the event of a car accident, you need to follow 10 Easy and Simple Steps to Secure Your Compensation.
An exclusive guide (soon will be in English) is available on the home page that guides you when you do not know where to start!
How is a road accident expert appointed?
- From the Traffic Police or the Court in case of a car accident with injury or death (as a certified expert).
- From anyone involved in a traffic accident, such as : driver, fellow passenger, lawyer, insurance company, family members, etc. (as an expert consultant).
In both cases, my purpose is to highlight the real circumstances of a car accident that will facilitate the work of Justice.
What is the procedure for conducting a Vehicle Damage Appraisal for a car accident ?
1) The accident expert performs an Inspection and photography of the accident scene and of the damaged vehicles involved and appraises the magnitude of the damage.
2) Evaluate and informs the client about the circumstances of the accident and the prices about of the new car spare parts.
What is the procedure for conducting a technical report for a traffic accident with serious injury or death ?
An accident reconstructionist expert can certainly analyze the real causes of a car accident in a completely objective way when is being called immediately to the accident scene.
However, even after a long time, depending on the available case file (sufficient photographic material, rest positions, etc.), the contribution of an accident reconstructionist expert can be decisive in the result of a Court.
- Photograph and mesasurements at the accident scene and the vehicles involved in order to find critical data.
- Record of all the available marks in order to draw safe scientific conclusions about the circumstances of the accident.
- Conduction of scientifically proven technical expert report for judicial use to facilitate the work of justice.
- Simulation and Representation of the accident alongside with complete support in Court as an accident reconstructionist expert.
What are the key elements that an accident reconstructionist needs before conducts a technical report ?
- Photographic material from the accident scene and the vehicles involved.
- Police Sketch of the Accident Scene
- Police Accident Report
- Vehicle license and insurance alongside with the driver's license.
- Documents stating injuries or hospitalization certificate or even a Coroner's document.
Useful information is also found within the complete accident case file.
Which factors are affecting the price of a technical report on a serious car accident involving injury or even death ?
First and foremost you must know that Every car accident is unique ! Therefore the cost is determined according to the severity and the difficulties of each accident and depends on specific procedures.
Such as Complete Analysis of Traffic Signals at an intersection (Learn who passed a red traffic light or a green traffic light)Complete analysis of an analog or a digital tachograph disk of a truck, Analysis and Editing (frame-by-frame) any VIDEO or digital materialRebuttal another's expert technical report with scientific calculations, etc.