My purpose in answering your questions is to immediately and simply clarify the details of how I can offer a project.
What do I do in the event of a car accident?
In the event of a car accident, you need to follow up 10 Easy and Simple Steps to Secure Your Compensation.
An exclusive guide is available on the home page that guides you when you do not know where to start!
How is a traffic accident expert appointed?
- From the Traffic Police or the Prosecutor's Office in case of a car accident with injury or death (as a certified expert).
- From the side involved (as technical consultant).
In both cases, their purpose is to highlight the real circumstances of a car accident that will facilitate the work of Justice.
What is the procedure for drawing up an expert report in the event of a car accident with only property damage?
1) The traffic accident expert performs an autopsy at the scene of the accident and on the vehicles involved and explains the magnitude of the damage.
2) Informs its respective client about the circumstances of the accident and the cost of drawing up an expert report.
What is the procedure for drawing up an expert report in the event of a car accident with injury or death?
The traffic accident expert can analyze the real causes in a completely objective way when called directly to the scene of the accident. Over time, critical findings are altered, making it difficult to draw safe conclusions.
However, even after a long time, depending on the available case file (sufficient photographic material, digital material, etc.), The contribution of the traffic accident expert can be decisive in the outcome of a Court.
- Autopsy at the scene of the accident and the vehicles involved to find critical information.
- Recording of all available findings in order to draw safe conclusions about the circumstances of the accident.
- Compilation of scientifically substantiated technical expert report for judicial use to facilitate the work of justice.
- Representation and support in court as a technical advisor.
What are the key elements that a traffic accident expert will consider when writing a technical report?
- Photographic material from the scene of the accident or the vehicles involved.
- Traffic plan.
- Traffic autopsy report.
- Vehicle license and insurance policies.
- Documents stating injuries or hospitalization certificate.
Useful information is also found within the case file.
On what factors does the cost of a technical expert report on a car accident with injury or death depend?
Every car accident is unique. Therefore the cost is determined according to the severity of each accident and depends on specific procedures.
Eg: Interpretation of a traffic light timer (green-red), digital hardware processing (video), tachograph analysis, etc.